Fitness Influencer, 33, Dead Of Coronavirus After Telling Followers It Wasn’t Real


A 33-year-old fitness influencer has passed away after suffering from complications related to COVID-19.

Dmitriy Stuzhuk’s ex-wife, Sofia Stuzhuk, with whom he shared three kids, confirmed his death in a detailed Instagram post on Saturday, Oct. 17.

“Yes, we didn’t have a good relationship. Yes, there were many problems. But this relationship gave us so much,” Sofia shared in Russian, which has been translated to English. “We have lived and experienced so much with you. You were there in sorrow and in joy… I will remain grateful to you for the rest of my life for our three beautiful children.”

“We were no longer together, but it hurts me no less,” she continued. “I am so sorry… I’m sorry. Thank you for everything, my important person, my main teacher, my guide, the father of my children.”

In closing, she wrote, “You are our guardian angel and your love will always protect our angels. How painful it is to realize… Blessed memory of you, Dima Stuzhuk.”

Earlier this week, Dmitriy updated his one million followers on his health in an Instagram post.

“CORONAVIRUS “COVID”, DAY 8,” he began his caption in Russian, which has also been translated to English. “As you all know from stories, I am sick with coronavirus. Today, after returning home, for the first time there was an enthusiasm for at least writing something. I want to share how I got sick and convincingly warn everyone: I also thought that there was no covid… Until I got sick.”

According to The Sun, the fitness influencer contracted COVID-19 during a trip to Turkey and was treated in his native Ukraine.

“I felt bad on the second day in Turkey,” he wrote. “I woke up in the middle of the night because my neck was swollen and it was hard to breathe. At the same time, my stomach ached a little.”

“The next day, a cough began to appear, but there was no temperature. There were no particular symptoms of the disease either, so I thought that these could be consequences after playing sports, changing the climate and nutrition, and plus sleeping under air conditioning,” he continued. “After returning from Turkey, I immediately went to take various tests, do an ultrasound scan and, just in case, decided to take a COVID test. It turned out to be positive.”


Source link